675 g lean beef mince
1 small onion, grated
1/2 medium bell pepper, grated
1 Tbs fresh parsley, chopped
1 tsp Hollbrooks worcestershire sauce
2 tsp Mrs Ball's Jalapeno Chutney
1 egg, beaten
1 Tbs bread crumbs
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Mix all the ingredients together with a fork. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
3. Dip your hands in water and shape the meat into flatter rounds (patties) that are all equal in size.
4. Make a slight dip in the center, as the patties will shrink and thicken during the grilling process.
5. Grill each patty on a steady heat, turning only once.
6. For a rare burger, grill for 3 minutes on each side. For a well-done burger, grill for 5 minutes on each side.